Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blog Reflections

This was the first year I had actually maintained a blog with constant blogposts. In my opinion, I put most effort in trying to create the best blog posts I could create. I learned that I could go deeper if i analyzed a text. And the blog helped me analyze the texts, it made me maintain a constant analyzation and urgency to read. I think without the blog I wouldn't have benefitted by reading. Without constantly having to do blogs, I wouldn't have read at all. Writing is a bit different on the internet than in a notebook. For me it is easier on the internet, because I can write faster and produce ideas more quickly. As I am going to a competitive and very challenging school next year, I don't see myself keeping up with this blog. It was a great experience to see others point of views on the same articles and books that I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment